Yes. Once you place another order on MySizeShirt.com, we will use your previously entered sizes. If you want to make changes, just fill-in a new sizing card and we will edit your sizes.
Once your order is submitted, we will send you an email with a “sizing card”. You can fill the card out when you get the email, or print it out and take it to a “professional”. Examples of a “Professional” would be (but not limited to):
- Retailers that rent tuxedos
- Dry Cleaners that offer alterations
Yes, you do need to create a unique log-in. The reason for this, is so you don’t have to enter all your measurements again for future shirts. Just click on the fabric you want, log-in, and click “buy now”. That’s it – just that simple!
You can do this a couple of ways:
1. Measure an existing shirt that you already own – that fits you exactly the way you like.
2. Have a friend/spouse/significant other help you. The “Measure Tab” shows exactly how to measure for a custom-sized shirt.
3. Go to a tailor, and have him/her measure you. They may do this for free, or there might be a slight charge of $5 for this service. Make sure you write down all the different measurements you may need.
4. DIY (Do it yourself). This is not the optimal way to do this, but you can pull it off. Make sure you pay attention to the measuring guide located under the “Measure Tab”.
Yes, and no.
Yes, you can return your garments if there is a manufacturing defect – we will send a new shirt of equal replacement value, or your money back. This “Quality Guarantee” is valid for up to 60 days after you receive your garment.
No, you can’t return your garments for sizing reasons. If there was a mistake in the making of the garment from the submitted measurements, the “Quality Guarantee” applies: 60 days after receipt, you can exchange for like quality or get your money back. Otherwise, you can’t return the shirt if you did not take proper measurements (remember, the size of the shirt is specifically for you – it doesn’t go back into any kind of “inventory”, waiting to be sold to someone that matches those exact measurements).
Here is a link to our Terms & Conditions.
This was done only to show the contrast of the white on white patterns. These fabrics are bright white, and not gray or washed-out whites.
Yes, there is an additional cost associated with this customization. Building your shirt with a white collar is only an additional $4, and adding white cuffs is only a $2 charge. So, adding a white collar and white cuffs is an extra $6 to the base shirt! You build the shirt the way you want it, and we make it to those specifications.
From the time you place your order, to it being delivered; 3-4 weeks. We will keep you updated with shipper (tracking) information, so you can follow our progress.